Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Bumbershoot!

Wow, it has been a looong time since I wrote last.  Oh well, no time like the present!

This weekend, DaisyLu Designs will have a booth at Bumbershoot in Seattle, WA.  Bumbershoot is a HUGE performing arts festival held every year in Seattle since I don't know when.  There are a lot of big name and new name bands, comedians, performers, etc.  Lots of people, entertainment, food, and of course, merchandise.

I have done one craft show to date.  One.  My husband encouraged me to try doing Bumbershoot.  I figured if it wasn't meant to be, I wouldn't be able to get a booth.  Well, I guess the Lord thinks I should do it because I got in!  I have been making items all summer long.  I have had a ball doing it, but man it's a lot of work!

Frankly, I'm terrified.  I'm worried I won't have enough items.  I'm worried I'll have too much (i.e., not sell anything).  I've set up my booth in the yard and gone through everything, but I'm worried I've forgotten something.  I have hired people to help me, but I'm worried it won't be enough.  Aye yi yi yi yi....so many things could go wrong.  It's very scary!  

So what will be for sale at DaisyLu Designs?  Bracelets, earrings, necklaces, and a few keychains!  There's lots of variety and a pretty wide price range--there's even some items for the kiddos.  Be sure to stop by and check it out!

If you can't get to Bumbershoot, stop by my Etsy shop and make your purchases there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave your comments and questions here.